sophisticatedkoalasophisticatedkoala

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

little boat little boat

YOU SIR are the kind of person who can tell a story without the use of words... THAT is a gift and a trait which you master perfectly!!! That movie made me happy and smile and all gooey inside! I'd like to thank you for making my day :) 5 out of 5 EASY!

Smoking Kills Smoking Kills

i love the ending :)

Stick Ayumu Dance Stick Ayumu Dance

it's a nice short, like he sparks, but besides that it really wasn't alot, but fine :p

RebellionFA responds:

Yes,it's just a short.I haven't really made a very long animation.And tnx.

Bob Dogman Episode 1 Bob Dogman Episode 1

Unlike alot of stuff this here piece of work got class and time, given to it.

Maybe a bit too long to get the jokes correct but i see ALOT of potential of having a dog as a head, and you did it very well, maybe a biiiit boring, but the art, animation and everything else was imho VERY nice :)!

Kench responds:

Thanks! The next episode will have much more of a point, and should be a bit less boring :)

A sheep muder A sheep muder

It's a fine idea, not too much and not too little, short ad tasty, if you just could colour it and take some more time with the animation, then it would kick ass :)

lkdriver22 responds:

Ok thank you for your review , will do this when I have holdidays soon, how I said in the description I had not much time ;) Stay tuned

The World is Saved The World is Saved

I can't remember the last time, something gave me goosebumps JUST as much as this epic piece of music...

5 stars WITHOUT contest, one of the best pieces of creativity in one of the most creative websites in the world, now THAT is impressive m8!!!

NEVER STOP MAKING GOOD SHIT! YOU CHANGE PEOPLE!

Mario´s Strange Pipe Mario´s Strange Pipe

Dude, there are too many pauses where NOTHING happens and they are too LONG, besides that the grammer is awful, it wouldn't hurt to respell, i can understand if english isn't your native language (it isn't mine) but goddamn it boy, use GOOGLE! the idea in itself isn't too great either and the execution of the story is bad.

what really won was the animation which was good enough but too... friggin... SLOW...

now don't hate me, i don't hate you, but you really need to check up on your stuff, watch them again and again and say to yourself "is this crap good enough?" "will people like this?" and THEN you'll achieve awesome results :)

Super Leaf Super Leaf

It's a simple idea and an even simpler flash, the idea was good enough, and all in all it could have been a fine enough flash, you need to work out more on your drawing skills since it really is puke to the eyes, sorry to say, but i like it, short and tasty :)

Life of an animator Life of an animator

You get points for the idea, it was neat :) But still you got some work to do with your animation, don't take this hard bro, okay it's your first try, i suck at animating and drawing myself, and it is something that takes practice, try check out egoraptor or harry patridges first flash and you'll see what i mean :) you need to get some work done before you can make me give you a perfect rating!

yeah the head was kinda small compared to the body and the whole animation just didn't fit very well into the background (photoshop :p?) and that is just about finding the correct techniques and what not, good luck m8...